Your new home is one of your most important investments, you will definitely want to purchase homeowner’s insurance to protect it. Most standard policies cover your home, personal property, and liability for accidents that may happen to other people on your property. You may also consider purchasing additional types of coverage for flood zones, earthquake zones, and more. 

Things to remember: 

  1. Your lender will also require documentation of your homeowner’s insurance for the loan process. So, the sooner you get quotes and secure a policy, the better. 
  2. Have the policy start the day before you close, just to be on the safe side.

If you need help gathering quotes, we have you covered! 

Contact Gabe Becerra | Goosehead Insurance Broker, he can help you find a policy from a trusted company at a great price.