Let’s review! It is really important that you spend as little money as possible throughout this process. Your loan officer and team are working diligently for you, the last thing you want to do is delay the process.
The Ten Commandments
- Disclose all debt or liabilities on your loan application.
- Do not change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
- Do not by a vehicle.
- Do not use credit cards excessively, open any new ones or even close old ones without speaking to your loan officer first. As always, stay on top of payments.
- Set aside money for closing and do not spend it.
- Do not buy furniture.
- Do not originate any inquiries on your credit.
- Do not make large deposits without first checking with your loan officer.
- Do not change bank accounts.
- Do not co-sign a loan for anyone.
If you have any questions or would like to make a purchase but unsure what amount is too big, just call your loan officer! They will be more than happy to assist you and ensure you stay on track.