First off, here is a list of our top five reasons you want to work with a realtor when selling your home:
- You need someone on YOUR side with YOUR best interests in mind when it comes to getting your home ready, receiving offers and the biggest part, negotiating top dollar for YOU!
- Real estate is a fast-paced business, so having a realtor who is a full-time agent and responds quickly is a key element to selling your home, getting through the transaction and all the way to closing.
- We have extensive knowledge and access to resources to give you a comparable market analysis that will help guide you to the right price for your home. Texas is a non-disclosure state, so while you may have access to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, they do not have the most up to date information within the time frame an accurate CMA requires.
- We understand that a home is so much more than a roof and four walls, we respect the emotions involved in selling a home. However, we also know how to be objective and help you stay focused on the issues most important to you.
- As members of the National Association of Realtors®, we uphold a strict code of ethics. You can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters. We will never tell you that your house is worth more than it is, just to get your listing. Beware of those who do.
“So, how do I find a realtor?”
Ask for referrals from friends and family! Make a list of realtors (hopefully, we are on that list!) call to schedule a meeting and interview. We establish our relationships with our clients on trust and communication, this means that we will be open and honest with you as you should with us. With that said, we understand that you should interview several realtors to see who will be the best fit for you. If the initial phone call goes well, schedule a meeting in person for you to ask the interview questions and get to know us more. We cover this in the next step!