The listing appointment is our opportunity to get to know you, your house and show you what our resources can do for you. Most importantly, it’s your time to interview us and make sure we are a good fit!
Here is what you can expect from this meeting:
- It usually takes about an hour.
- Tour of your home, we may take pictures and measurements for our references later. This will help us create a detailed CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to send to you as well.
- Answers to all your questions (for a sample list, read below).
- A few questions from us as well. We want to know why you fell in love with your home when you bought it, what repairs it may need to get ready to sell, and your expectations in selling (your time frame, certain amount of money, etc). Click here for our Pre-Listing Check List.
Here is a list of questions, feel free to use these when you interview other realtors, too.
- Are you a full-time realtor?
- How long have you been in real estate?
- What is your experience working in my area?
- What differentiates you from other realtors?
- What is the average for days on market?
- What is your average list to sales price ratio?
During the Transaction
- What resources do you have for sellers?
- Will you represent me exclusively or might you also choose to represent the buyer?
- How do you negotiate deals?
- Will you be showing our home or using a lock box?
- Do you attend the home inspection? Walk through? Closing?
One question we love to answer:
- Why Choose REMAX?
We pride ourselves on being honest and upfront, firmly believing that relationships are built on trust and communication.