It’s show time! Here are some suggestions for this to go smoothly for you!
- Plan to be gone for about 1.5 hours. Typically, there is a one hour time block for buyers to see the property, leaving a bit earlier and returning a little after the time frame ensures they have all the time they need if buyers show up early or stay a bit later.
- Take pets with you, or make sure they are kenneled for their own safety as well.
- Display your “Top Ten Reasons We Love Our Home”
- Display the brochures and listing sheets we have provided as well.
- Make sure the temperature is comfortable.
- Turn off alarm systems but still lock all doors and windows. The buyer’s Realtor will be using our lock box to enter and leave.
- Fresh clean smells are best.
- Playing easy listening music is always a plus!
- Hide valuables or take them with you.
- Open all the curtains and blinds.
- Turn on all the lights.
- Put all toilet seats down.
- We’ll provide you with a caddy to quickly store items on your countertops.
- Clear dishes from the sink.
- Wipe down countertops.
If your home is vacant, have a friend or neighbor stop by to:
- Open blinds
- Make sure the temperature is ok
We will share any feedback with you after showing! As always if you have any questions, call or text us!