Throughout the execratory phase of the contract (from acceptance to closing), each party has responsibilities to uphold and stay in compliance of the contract. We will be sure to remind you of what needs to be done and by when, but here are some of the highlights:
1. Survey and T-47
– If you already have a survey, you will be asked to provide it. or you may have agreed to purchase a new one.
– You will need to provide a T-47 Affidavit which basically explains that no structural changes haven’t been made to the property since the most recent survey. This document must be notarized.
– These must be provided within the specified number of days in the contract.
2. HOA Resale Certificate
– Find out in advance the process it will take to order the HOA Resale Certificate. Ask how long it will take, how much it will cost, and the process to order it, that way when it comes time to order you are prepared.
3. Important Dates
– We’ll be keeping touch via email, phone, text whatever is best for you, for all the important dates to make note of through the transaction.
As always you can reach out to us anytime as well!